- Paver base can be used as a solid base for hardscape projects
- Product stabilizes and fills project areas
- Paver base is useful for walks and driveways
- Used to fill and stabilize hardscape project area
- Can be used as a cement mix for small hardscape projects
Base material provides a layer between the pavers and earth. Base material should be 34 inch minus or 1 inch minus keystone road base material. Base material will be leveled with a 2x4 and pitched before compaction. Take time to get the base material as flat as possible with a pitch for drainage. It will be more difficult to grade the base material after compaction. The pitch for drainage should be at least 1 inch for each 6 to 8 feet.