Bagged or Bulk. Delivery available.
- Environmentally safe because of its highly fertile nature.
- It reduces the need for chemical fertilizers.
- More economical than mixing soil yourself.
- The organic matter helps build soil by retaining moisture and improves water uptake efficiency while maintaining enough drainage.
- State certified, nematode free and approved by the Department od Agriculture.
A Highly organic growing median for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs. Wild Earth Mix #3 is a blend of wheat straw, chicken litter, cotten seed hulls, gypsum, organic compost, Canadian peat and pine products. Amended with an organic fertilization package with macro and minor elementsthat stay in the soil for a full 26 weeks and longer. Wild Earth Mix #3 has been trusted by competitive Rosarians as well as commercial and home gardeners for over 20 years.
Approved by the USDA for organic crop production.