What can you do to add value to your home and spruce up your landscape at the same time? The answer is simple... Add a beautiful, decorative walkway/pathway to your property. This simple landscaping "trick" not only beautifies but significantly adds to the value of your home or commercial property. By utilizing different materials, you can create a sidewalk to your door, a walkway between buildings.
Adding a decorative walkway can give that special touch to your landscape and instantly become a vital component to the appeal of your property.
Pathways can also be used to highlight and direct attention to focal points on your property such as gardens, ponds, outdoor seating areas, etc. Whatever look you're trying to achieve, (i.e., themed, serene, rustic, informal, etc.) working with brightly colored flowers, shrubs, shade trees, grasses, river rocks, sand, stones and/or wood chips, we here at Mulch Masters Landscape Supply Company can help you create a unique walkway to pleasantly greet your visitors before you.
You can begin by outlining a path with trees as a great way to not only bring color and beauty but shade as well. Trees such as Crape Myrtle Dynamite and Dogwood are a homeowner and landscaper's delight.
- CRAPE MYRTLE DYNAMITE: Crape myrtle Dynamite provides abundant summer color with a minimum of maintenance. Because of these features, crape myrtle should be used more often in the home landscape and as street trees in community developments. Colors range from red and pink to lavender and white.
- DOGWOOD: The flowering dogwood originally evolved as a junior member of the forests of the eastern United States where it thrives under the canopy of larger trees in the shady, moist and nutrient-rich conditions it prefers. Home-owners and landscapers have long favored it for its lovely Spring display, its attractive shape and luxuriant leaves and its modest size.
Using ground coverings such as small granite rock and red rock to line your pathway quickly and easily improve the aesthetic appeal of your property.
- SMALL GRANITE ROCK: Small Granite Rock is attractive and ideal for decorative applications. It is a great for use for pathways. Small Granite Rock is a decorative ground cover. It helps to hold moisture while improving the appearance of your garden.
- RED ROCK: Mulch Master supplies Red Rock to a wide variety of customers who prefer this ground cover for institutional and decorative landscape use. The Ultimate Series of Red Rock is very popular as ground cover for baseball and softball playing areas and provides an all-weather playing surface. It is also a popular bedding and walkway cover that provides better footing without discoloration.
And of course, adding beautiful fragrant plants and shrubs offers an aromatic experience that surpasses none. There is nothing more pleasing than being greeted by the aroma of natures perfumes.
- STAR JASMINE: A beautiful vine prized for its very fragrant, star-shaped, white flowers. Plant near a patio, terrace or entry where the fragrance can be enjoyed. In frost-free areas, train on posts, walls or trellises, or allow trailing along as a groundcover.
- GARDENIA: Primarily found outdoors in the south and grown for their fragrant flowers and handsome foliage, gardenias are popular ornamental shrubs.
- TEXAS SAGE: Texas sage is an outstanding South Florida landscape choice with its silvery foliage, purple flowers and drought-tolerant nature. The lavender to purple blossoms appear on and off all year amidst small, soft, silver or gray-green leaves.
So, if you would like to create a decorative walkway for your property, please fill out a quote request form below to get a fast, free cost estimate. Contact Mulch Masters Landscape Supply Company today and let's get that walkway started.